Panasonic Lumix Gh5 Kamera Camera Inayoizidi 5D Mark Iv Kwa Uwezo
• Less disturbing: Has an electronic shutter option for completely silent shooting.
• More compact: Is smaller (139x98mm vs 151x116mm) and will fit more readily into a bag.
• Less heavy: Has a lower weight (by 165g or 19 percent) and is thus easier to take along.
• Sharper images: Has stabilization technology built-in to reduce the impact of hand-shake.
• More legacy lens friendly: Can use many non-native lenses via adapters.
• More solid recording: Has a full-sized HDMI port for a sturdy connection to an external recorder.
• Easier wireless transfer: Supports Bluetooth for image sharing without cables.
• Faster buffer clearing: Supports a more advanced SD data transfer standard (UHS-II vs UHS-I).